I'm taking inventory of my material possessions. While I would not say these things define me, they definitely are a reflection of me.
These are not the majority of my possessions. In fact, they are the minority. The majority of my items I did not find worth listing! And I would bet you feel the same way!
Making a list like this helps you realize, a large portion of your possessions are not valuables . There is wisdom in that. Likely, you will be a little bit wiser with your purchases next time.
All that said, I am very thankful for these possessions. The list follows.
- T-Shirt (AS Colour 5026 Classic Tee M)
- Jeans (Levi's 514 30x32)
- Boot (Red Wing 875 6-Inch Moc Toe 10)
- Underwear (MeUndies S)
- Socks (Vans 9-12. Whites and Grays.)
- Belt (Gustin Classic Belt 32")
- Watch (Casio MQ-24 Black Face)
- Sunnies (Rayban New Wayfarer)
- Ballcap (New Era Los Angeles Dodgers 7)
- Phone (Apple iPhone 5S)
- Oxford (Gustin Japan Blue Oxford Classic Fit M, Japan White Oxford Classic Fit M)
- Jacket (J.Crew Broadmoor quilted jacket blue M)
- Jean Jacket (Levi's acid wash L)
- Hoodie (Flint and Tinder 10-Year Hoodie Navy M)
- Sweatshirt (J.Crew Vintage Fleece Sweatshirt Navy M)
- Journal (Moleskin)
- Pen (Zebra F-301 Stainless Steel)
- Zine (Brookyln To Mars Issue 6)
- Music Speaker (Jawbone Mini Jambox Blue)
- Backpack (Herschel Pop Quick Backpack Black)
- Duffle (Herschel Novel Weekender Duffle Bag Navy)
- Dopp Kit (Son of Soren Red/Black Buffalo Check Wool)
- Passport (United States Passport Standard Issue)
- Shampoo (Baxter Daily Protein Shampoo)
- Conditioner (Baxter Daily Moisturizing Conditioner)
- Soap (Dr. Squatch bachelor subscription)
- Automobile (1964 Ford Falcon Hotrodded)
- Bicycle (Nishiki Vintage 3-speed Japanese bicycle Blue)
- Surfboard (CatchSurf Odysea Stump)
- Desk (Mid Century Modern "Sky Scraper" Tanker Desk by Shaw-Walker. This desk is a family heirloom gifted from my Grandfather. He did good work on this desk. I do my best to do the same on it.)
- Lamp (Tiffany Lamp. This was my Grandmother's.)
- Bed (Macy's Queen mattress, boxset, and frame)
- Poster (Larger than life photographic posterboard print of Gregory Peck as Captain Horatio Hornblower)
- Mirror (Ikea Mongstad mirror)
- Decanter (Glass Whiskey Decanter of unknown origin. Was a gift.)
And here I list some possessions I would like to accumulate.
- Surfboard from CatchSurf
- Leather Jacket
- Small Airplane
- Smaller ice cube trays (square cubes) for whiskey and mixed drinks
- Lucky rabbits foot keychain for my car's keys
- Gold Chain Necklace
 I use valuables here in the sense that they are "personally valuable to the individual" - not that they are of high monetary value. Though, they can be both.